- "Changing Corby" - Corby's Cultural Heritage
- Changing Corby - Scottish Phase Celebration Event
- Scottish residents of Corby - interviews and songs
- Polish residents of Corby - culture and life
- A Polish Christmas
- Cultural Diversions - visits from World Music artists
- Latvian Voices of Corby
- Our Latvian weekend experience! Songs, Dance and Easter Eggs!
- Serbs of Corby
- An evening with our Serbian friends!
- "Coming Together" - The Grand Finale of our "Changing Corby" project
- The "Changing Corby" Exhibition
- Changing Corby - Project Archive
- Corby's Urban Woodlands
An evening with our Serbian friends!
On the evening of Sunday 13th October 2019, we were delighted to be invited by local Serbian performing arts group, Serbia St Eliah, to collaborate together on a social evening as part of our "Share and Celebrate" events programme as part of "Changing Corby". We were treated to performances of traditional Serbian dance by their young people's dance troupe, songs and traditional Serbian cuisine.
In turn, the DRTT Choir gave renditions of some of their favourite songs to rapturous applause, and the following a performance of DRTT Dancetheatre's latest piece, DRTT Artistic Director, Neil Paris, taught the dance to the Serbian dancers.... a real chance for both communities to share the artistic and culture experiences of the other.