The "Changing Corby" Exhibition
To celebrate the end of our Changing Corby project, we put together an exhibition for The Rooftop Arts Centre, located right in the heart of Corby's town centre.
On display were a wide variety of research materials, cultural artefacts, and project information, collected over the past two years, including:
- transcripts of all the interviews undertaken with members of Corby's Scottish, Polish, Latvian and Serbian communities
- musical notations of all the traditional songs learned throughout the project
- films of previous sharing events
- a large wall map showing where our cultural informants had come from prior to settling in Corby
- various food and drink representative of each community
- photos and other memorabilia from the project.