- NCF Awards 2022 - DRTT nominated for "Lifetime Achievement Award"
- Release of "Lockdown EP" and "Doorstep Delight" video!
- Cultural Celebration Event - September 2021
- Into the Wild! Children's online holiday project
- DRTT Dancetheatre Lockdown Dance Film
- Lockdown performance of "Things We Used To Make"
- Our Garland-Making Workshop - The Finished Results!
- Garland-Making Demonstration and Workshop
- Co-op Local Community Fund - a new way to support DRTT!!!!
- DRTT Choir - performances at the Core and The Grow Festival
- An evening with our Serbian friends!
- "Coming Together" - The Grand Finale of our "Changing Corby" project
- Changing Corby - The Exhibition - September 2019
- Latvian cultural weekend - the film!!
- The Nelken Line
- Our Latvian cultural weekend!
- Our Christmas 2018 sharing with Corby's Polish Community
- DRTT Dancetheatre taster session, 27th Feb - 7:30-9pm
- Join the DRTT choir - we're looking for new members!
- Celebrating Polish culture!
- "Changing Corby" - Phase 2 - Poland!
- New Artistic Director
- Relax in a Sound Bath!!!
- Celebrating Scottish Culture with DRTT
- Changing Corby - Scottish Sharing
- Harmonium - photo gallery!
- Share and Celebrate Scottish Culture with DRTT
- Time to practice those Scottish songs!!
- Exciting new piece from DRTT Dancetheatre!!
- Exploring the world of traditional Scottish songs!
- Scottish song workshops
- Corby and Migration
- "Changing Corby" - the first steps for our new project
Garland-Making Demonstration and Workshop
On Sunday 21st June from 3pm-5pm, we are running a FREE online Midsummer Garland Workshop run by local artist, Carole Miles.
To give you an idea of what is involved, Carole has put together this short video demonstration.
TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE PLACE ON THIS WORKSHOP: Please contact "Beyond Corby" Project Coordinator, Judy Caine, via email@example.com.
Summer garlands are used in Midsummer and Solstice celebrations across Europe and we thought this would be a fun and interesting activity for a Sunday in Lockdown. This workshop has been inspired by the Latvian community in Corby with whom we worked last year on the "Changing Corby" project.