- CHANGING CORBY - Past, Present, Future!
- Corby and Migration
- "Changing Corby" - the first steps for our new project
- A date for your diary - Northants Sings Out, 13th November
- DRTT perform at Oundle Festival
- DRTT at Oundle Festival
- "Our Woods" - Grand Finale
- Kurt Laurenz Theinert - and the amazing VISUAL PIANO!
- Fantastical projections!
- Say hello to the "Our Woods" dance & movement group!
- Video introduction to "Is this a Waste Land?"
- Is this a Waste Land? 29th and 30th April - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!!
- "Dreaming Our Woods" poster
- Poem by Matthew Oates - "Fairies Beyond the Garden Bottom"
- Continuum - walking event in Thoroughsale Woods - Sunday afternoon, 5th March
- Spirit of Place with Matthew Oates - 26th February
- "Woods in the Global Context" - Kate Thoday
- Neil Paris dance/movement sessions in full swing!!
- Groundworks UK/Tesco Grant Scheme - VOTE FOR DRTT!!!!
- "Our Woods" blog: "The Corby Logbook"
- Revisiting Warkton - video!
- Xmas is coming - DRTT Concert 10th December!!!
- ... "to the trees" with Jo Blake Cave!
- Northants Sings Out - again!
- "Our Woods" - November Newsletter
- Get Involved! Performance opportunity for "Dreaming Our Woods"!
- "Sing in the Woods" with DRTT Artistic Director - Barb Jungr!
- Danny Hero - The Musical
- "Our Woods" on Radio 4 with Mark Watson - 12th November
- Photography with Late Developers Group
- Climb a Tree - Make a Den - Hide - then Seek!
- November/December Our Woods Newsletter
- Magical Creatures - event flyer
- STOP PRESS - New event for your diaries on 8th October
- Natural Visage - event flyer
- Our Woods Newsletter #2 - October
- CCA Late Developers Photographic Group
- Spinning New Dreams kicks off "Our Woods" festival!
- Our Woods Newsletter #1 - September Events
- Sign the Tree Charter!
- The Man Who Planted Trees
- News of a unique performance opportunity....
- The Eloquent Fold - image gallery
- Danny Hero - Promo Recording Photos
- "Our Woods" Schools Programme
- "Our Woods" - downloadable event list
- The "Our Woods" brochure is out!
- Trustees Wanted
- Arts Council England and Heritage Lottery Fund grants
- Walking Stories - event flyer
- Leave to know and love your leaves!
- News Archive
- Artist, Rhoda Bertz, joins "Our Woods"
- Sounds of Home
- A Sky Full of Birds - Our Woods event - Thurs 26th Jan
- The King's Wood Health Walk - NEXT WALK on 28th March
- News Archive
Photography with Late Developers Group
One of the regular "Our Woods" activities, taking place throughout the Autumn and into the Spring, is "Our Woods - Through the Lens".
Supported by Corby Community Arts, as part of "Our Woods", the Late Developers Photographic Group are organising 15 gentle woodland walks using digital media, photography and sound to record the natural beauty in and around Corby. There will be walks in 5 areas, Thoroughsale and Hazel Woods, King's Wood, East Carlton, West Glebe and Weldon Park.
Experienced photographers will be on hand to give advice on how to make the most of digital cameras (include phone cameras). Light refreshments will be served after each walk.
The next session is on 27th October at East Carlton Park from 1pm to 3pm. Meet outside the café area or inside if raining! Join the team for light refreshments after the walk when they will be downloading images and putting on a slideshow of the group's work.
Cost is £5 per session (£3 concessions) or £10 if you book 3 sessions in advance.
BOOK ONLINE HERE or pay on the day.
Full details of all the walks, including some themed ones later in the year, can be found on our interactive online brochure here.
And... Lola Dziarkowska , one of the member of Late Developers Photographic Group, has written up some additional information introducing the next three walks - download here!