- Share and Celebrate Scottish Culture with DRTT
- Time to practice those Scottish songs!!
- Exciting new piece from DRTT Dancetheatre!!
- Exploring the world of traditional Scottish songs!
- CHANGING CORBY - Scottish song workshops
- Corby and Migration
- "Changing Corby" - the first steps for our new project
- A date for your diary - Northants Sings Out, 13th November
- DRTT perform at Oundle Festival
- DRTT at Oundle Festival
- "Our Woods" - Grand Finale
- Kurt Laurenz Theinert - and the amazing VISUAL PIANO!
- Fantastical projections!
- Say hello to the "Our Woods" dance & movement group!
- Video introduction to "Is this a Waste Land?"
- Is this a Waste Land? 29th and 30th April - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!!
- "Dreaming Our Woods" poster
- Poem by Matthew Oates - "Fairies Beyond the Garden Bottom"
- Continuum - walking event in Thoroughsale Woods - Sunday afternoon, 5th March
- Spirit of Place with Matthew Oates - 26th February
- "Woods in the Global Context" - Kate Thoday
- Neil Paris dance/movement sessions in full swing!!
- Spinning New Dreams kicks off "Our Woods" festival!
- Groundworks UK/Tesco Grant Scheme - VOTE FOR DRTT!!!!
- "Our Woods" blog: "The Corby Logbook"
- Revisiting Warkton - video!
- Xmas is coming - DRTT Concert 10th December!!!
- ... "to the trees" with Jo Blake Cave!
- Northants Sings Out - again!
- "Our Woods" - November Newsletter
- Get Involved! Performance opportunity for "Dreaming Our Woods"!
- "Sing in the Woods" with DRTT Artistic Director - Barb Jungr!
- Danny Hero - The Musical
- "Our Woods" on Radio 4 with Mark Watson - 12th November
- Photography with Late Developers Group
- Natural Visage - event flyer
- Climb a Tree - Make a Den - Hide - then Seek!
- November/December Our Woods Newsletter
- Magical Creatures - event flyer
- STOP PRESS - New event for your diaries on 8th October
- Our Woods Newsletter #2 - October
- CCA Late Developers Photographic Group
- Our Woods Newsletter #1 - September Events
- Sign the Tree Charter!
- The Man Who Planted Trees
- News of a unique performance opportunity....
- The Eloquent Fold - image gallery
- Danny Hero - Promo Recording Photos
- "Our Woods" Schools Programme
- "Our Woods" - downloadable event list
- The "Our Woods" brochure is out!
- Trustees Wanted
- Arts Council England and Heritage Lottery Fund grants
- Walking Stories - event flyer
- Leave to know and love your leaves!
- News Archive
- Artist, Rhoda Bertz, joins "Our Woods"
- Sounds of Home
- A Sky Full of Birds - Our Woods event - Thurs 26th Jan
- The King's Wood Health Walk - NEXT WALK on 28th March
- News Archive
"Changing Corby" - the first steps for our new project
This is our exciting new initiative for 2017 until 2019.
Following on from "Our Woods", this new programme will build on the achievements of DRTT's work to date and move our collective creativity in new directions.
Whilst we are still very much in the planning stages... our first project in the pipeline at the moment is: "Corby and Migration"
Supported by the Woodland Trust through their Charter project (www.treecharter.uk), we have commissioned and brought together visual artist, Amanda Drage, and Ornithologist, Matt Merritt, to collaborate, research and create paintings of the birds in Corby’s woodlands, an important ornithological habitat, to further engage the public in an approachable and wonderful aspect of the urban woodlands in the heart of our town.
"Corby and Migration" will look at the birds species that migrate to Corby’s woodlands (and native birds) and how they are affected by the increased size of the town as it continues to change. Matt will research the bird migration to Corby’s woodlands and gather information about them and Amanda will create paintings of the most significant birds. The first painting will be in an exhibition in the Rooftop Gallery in Corby for the month of June and further paintings will be in her exhibition September 2017 at The Alfred East Gallery, Kettering.
At all events we will collect as many as possible signatures to support and spread the word about the Charter – to connect people and trees.